If you signed up for Auro through our website or with a discount:
You’ll need to cancel at least 24 hours before the renewal date, as we cannot issue refunds for requests after you have been charged.
1. Go back to the website using the following link: https://www.auro.fit/login
2. Log in to your account: Select Subscription
3. Your current plan will display on-screen. You can now unsubscribe on this page by selecting the relevant options.
4. If you have any issues, please contact email@example.com
If you signed up for Auro through your iTunes account:
On your iPhone,
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions > Auro > Cancel Subscription.
If you signed up for Auro through the Google Play Store:
On your Android phone,
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu > Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel.
* Note: if you do not see Auro in your list of subscriptions, this means you signed up through the website and you must contact